International Agricultural Technology Exhibition & Conference. Feb, 2020
YOUTH AGRICULTURE EMPOWERMENT ENTREPRENEUR (YAEE)
Youth Agriculture Empowerment Entrepreneur is aimed to create JOB and give financial
support to YOUTH and WOMEN for implementation of their Agro Entrepreneur ideas.”
YAEE- is “Entrepreneur Project”
- To enable people who live in extreme poverty to generate their own income and be free from misery.
- Demonstrate/showcase success and potential in agribusiness across Africa for jobs and wealth creations.
- Connect agripreneurs to business and development organizations.
YAEE is organized to empower and showcase youths in agribusiness across the states in Nigeria to investors in agriculture, national governments, agribusiness development organizations, banks and development partners.
REQUIRMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
- Participants must be Nigerians.
- The participants must be 18-55 years of age
- The participant must submit their Contest Proposals (Business Plans/Models) in any area of agriculture online on or before 12 midnight of 22nd March, 2019.
- The Agribussines location must be in Nigeria and participants shall state the location(s) and address(es) of where the business is to be located
HOW TO APPLY
- Application is opened to Nigerian youths, women, scientists, researchers and agro technology innovative developers in all sectors of agriculture as listed in target exhibitors on www.agritechnigeria.net
- Each applicant will register on YEAA Registration menu on www.agritechnigeria.net
- Non-Refundable Application Fees to register is N10,000(Ten thousound Naira Only)
- The applicant of YAEE shall upload his/her brief summary of Business Plans/Model printed on 2-3 A4 sheets and containing the following information about their Business plans and applicant details
a, Scope of Business Plan
- Feasibility and practicability of the Business Plan.
- Detail analysis of features and benefits of such agro business to boost food security and create jobs in Nigeria.
- Comparative advantages with emphasis on sustainability of the agribusiness.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DETAILS
Contact telephone number:
Location of the Agribusiness:
Condition for selection and assessment of Business Plan
- Selection criteria will ensure sufficient representation by both genders, and may include all or some of the following criteria: value proposition and innovation rationale; sustainability and scaling-up; project feasibility; professionalism and presentation of the proposal; sustainability, gender and youth inclusiveness, etc.
- Assessments of submitted Business Plan will be done by a selected panel that are made up of experts
FINAL SELECTION Final selection will be made during Agritech Nigeria Osun 2019 on 27th March,2019 at venue of the event. The criteria will include:
- Level of sufficiency of verbal defence.
- Ability to withstand scrutiny for authenticity and ownership
- Drive and commitment of entrepreneur(s) to the initiatives.
- Entries may be by individuals or groups of entrepreneurs/cooperatives.
- The judging will be done by experts from Nigeria and internationally in the sector and criteria and method of selection will be by using the guide above
The winners will be unveiled during the Agritech Nigeria Osun 2019 .
- The winners will be invited to present their pitches and the grants will be handed over by the Executive Governor of State of Osun, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola.
- ALL YEAA APPLICANT WILL BE AWARDED WITH INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION IN VARIOUS TOPICS OF CONFRENCE TO BE HELD DURING THE EVENT